Beautifully Scented Luxury Handpoured Soy Candles & Wax Melts - Lovingly made in the heart of Kent
Each candle is handpoured and made with Soy wax which is naturally sourced from soya bean oil and an extremely environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Warm Cinnamon | inspired by the well known cleaning scent. Warm Cinnamon is a relaxing combination of warm cinnamon with undertones of aromatic cloves and vanilla. If you like the smell of the similarly named cleaning scent you will like this.
Candle/ Wax Melt Options:
Single Pack Wax Melt (apx 60g) - Approximate burn time of up to 20/25 hours
Triple Pack Wax Melt (apx 180g) - Approximate burn time of up to 60/65 hours
20cl Rounded Wooden Wick Candle - Approximate burn time of up to 20 - 22 hours
29cl Squared Wooden Wick Candle - Approximate burn time of up to 40 - 45 hours
55cl Rounded 3 Wick Candle - Aproximate burn time of up to 50 - 55 hours
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PROCESSING TIME
Each Candle & Wax Melt is made to order - please allow 5 to 7 working days for your order to be processed (not including dispatch time).
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for one and a half to two hours at a time or until the wax has pooled to the edges. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides and can reduce the maximum burn time. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
HOW TO CARE FOR WICK & SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
2. Long wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 3-5mm (when the wax has set) following every burn is the easiest way to prevent this.
3. Do not leave your candles unattended and placed away from children and pets and always place candles on a heat-resistant base and set on a level stable surface.
4. Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.If soot forms on the inside of the tin, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
HOW WAX MELTS WORK
Wax melts work by releasing the fragrance oil in the wax once the wax is melted. You simply put your chosen wax melt into the well of your wax burner and put a tealight underneath (again most shop bought tealights will be toxic paraffin because they are cheap - aim for soy tealights which are available through Nebula Rose or opt of and electric melter). When you've had enough you simply turn off or blow out the tealight and you can allow the wax to harden and use again. Once the wax starts to lose it's scent you simply remove and replace with fresh wax.